Milie's links

AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion
Votez pour nous sur le top site d'Obsession ICI svp, merci ♥.

Partagez | 

Milie's links

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 

J'AI POSTÉ : 17
MON ÂGE : 25

MessageSujet: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 17:59

nom,prenom.

age ✣ métier ✣ groupe ✣ statue civile

Boys, just do it!----Tell her you think shes cool. Tell her why you think shes so cool. Smell her hair. Talk to her in movie theatres. Pick her up and pretend youre going to throw her in the river; shell scream and fight you but secretly, shell love it. Hold her hand and skip. Hold her hand and run. Just hold her hand. Pick flowers from other peoples gardens and give them to her. Tell her she looks pretty. Let her pay for stuff if she wants to. Introduce her to your friends as The coolest girl I know. Sit in the park and talk to her. Take her to the library, and playgrounds, and train stations. Tell her dirty jokes. Tell her stupid jokes. Write poems about her. Just walk around with her. Throw pebbles at her window at night. When she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. Take her to shows of bands shes never heard of. Hold her hand in the mosh pit. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Call her. Call her back if she calls you. Sing to her, no matter how bad you are. Carve your names into a tree. Get her mad, then kiss her. Give her piggy-back rides. Go see her band play even if they really suck, and tell her they were great. Give her space if she needs it. Push her on swings. Stay up with her all night when shes sick. Make up pet names for her, but cool ones, not sappy ones. Teach her guitar. Lend her your cds. Write on her. Make her mixtapes. Write her letters. If she asks you to go to a show with her, go, even if it means a 5 hour train trip. Take her to cool shops, and let her take you to even cooler ones. Listen to all the bands she mentions. Dont tell her that her favorite bands suck. When shes sad, hang out with her or stay on the phone with her, even if shes not saying anything. Buy her ice cream. Let her take all the photos of you she wants. Look into her eyes. Slow dance with her, even if the music is fast. Kiss her in the rain.When you fall in love with her, tell her.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 17:59

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.
Boys, just do it!----Tell her you think shes cool. Tell her why you think shes so cool. Smell her hair. Talk to her in movie theatres. Pick her up and pretend youre going to throw her in the river; shell scream and fight you but secretly, shell love it. Hold her hand and skip. Hold her hand and run. Just hold her hand. Pick flowers from other peoples gardens and give them to her. Tell her she looks pretty. Let her pay for stuff if she wants to. Introduce her to your friends as The coolest girl I know. Sit in the park and talk to her. Take her to the library, and playgrounds, and train stations. Tell her dirty jokes. Tell her stupid jokes. Write poems about her. Just walk around with her. Throw pebbles at her window at night. When she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. Take her to shows of bands shes never heard of. Hold her hand in the mosh pit. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Call her. Call her back if she calls you. Sing to her, no matter how bad you are. Carve your names into a tree. Get her mad, then kiss her. Give her piggy-back rides. Go see her band play even if they really suck, and tell her they were great. Give her space if she needs it. Push her on swings. Stay up with her all night when shes sick. Make up pet names for her, but cool ones, not sappy ones. Teach her guitar. Lend her your cds. Write on her. Make her mixtapes. Write her letters. If she asks you to go to a show with her, go, even if it means a 5 hour train trip. Take her to cool shops, and let her take you to even cooler ones. Listen to all the bands she mentions. Dont tell her that her favorite bands suck. When shes sad, hang out with her or stay on the phone with her, even if shes not saying anything. Buy her ice cream. Let her take all the photos of you she wants. Look into her eyes. Slow dance with her, even if the music is fast. Kiss her in the rain.When you fall in love with her, tell her.

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.

J'AI POSTÉ : 65
JE ME SENS : Complètement effrayée
OÙ SUIS-JE : Sur la plage en train de parfaire mon bronzage sans doute

This is me...
Je possède:

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:11
YEP !!!! :445973:

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:19
Ouiiii Very Happy
Tu veux quoi ??

This is me...
Je possède:

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:24
Euh je te tape sur les nerfs parce que je ne fiche rien ? Tu essaie de me faire me bouger un peu ? Ou autre ? (tiens ça me rappelle la vraie vie ça^^)

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:28
AHAH^^
C'est une excellente idée et de ton côté tu essayerais de me faire comprendre que la détente fait aussi du bien Razz

This is me...
Je possède:

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:35
Parfait ! Le plus grand bien même, le bronzage c'est la vie Razz
Quand t'es libre pour un sujet, tu crie hein^^

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:36
Je suis libre quand tu veux ^^
Mayu • kawaii & dangerous
J'AI POSTÉ : 125
MON ÂGE : 26
JE ME SENS : bien et heureuse d'être en vie.
OÙ SUIS-JE : sur la plage, mais je ne bronze pas.

This is me...
Je possède:

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://akira-rpg.eklablog.fr/

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:43
Et moi je peux avoir un lien aussi ? Par contre, j'ai très peu d'idées, je viens d'épuiser mon inspiration sur une fiction que j'ai fini. o//

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:46
Bien entendu que tu peux What a Face
Est-ce que tu sais par hasard si tu veux du positif ou du négatif ??

This is me...
Je possède:

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:48
Bon allez, je vais dire négatif... xD Mais pas trop quand même. Wink

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:52
Hum alors...
Vu qu'on est toutes les deux des secondaires, pourquoi pas mettre une rivalité parce qu'elles veulent toujours faire la même chose en même temps. Bien entendu elles ne feraient pas exprès mais cela les énerveraient quand même un peu.

Après avec les rp's, le lien peut toujours évoluer.

This is me...
Je possède:

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:56
Eh bien, je n'aurais pas trouvé mieux ! J'adore ton idée ! Oui on pourrait partir sur ça comme par exemple : on veut toujours aller aux excursions en même temps mais les autres ne veulent pas embarquer tout le monde, on veut faire mieux l'une que l'autre, on veut la même banane au même moment, on dit des choses en même temps, on se lance des regards et tout, ça m'a l'air pas mal du tout ! J'adopte à 100% pour cette rivalité.

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 18:57
Ah ben je suis heureuse que mon idée te plaise rabbit

This is me...
Je possède:

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Dim 10 Mar - 20:09
Tu le commence ou je le commence ma chérie ?
A savoir que si je le commence, je le fais sois plus tard dans la soirée, soit demain <3

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Milie's links   Aujourd'hui à 23:04

Milie's links

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1